£9.00 - £10.50 per hour
about 1 month ago
Are you caring, reliable and looking for work in your local community, Dorchester & Weymouth? Then this could be the right career for you!
Your local Encompass services are looking for Full-time & Part-time Support and Senior Support Workers to support people within Registered Residential settings and in their homes.
Support Worker Responsibilities:
• Providing personal care and support for our clients
• Promoting independence and choice.
• To support our tenants to live a life as full as possible.
• Provide physical and emotional support, ensuring that respect, dignity & independence is maintained at all times
Support Worker Requirements:
No experience necessary as fully paid induction and ongoing training is provided.
What Will You Receive in Return?
• You will receive a competitive salary and a fantastic training programme and further training whilst you settle into your new role.
• You will have BIG opportunities - NVQ's, professional qualifications and the chance to start a long and prosperous career with Encompass.
• Get to work with and support some of the most amazing people.
• Refer a friend and you will receive a monetary bonus in your salary.
About Encompass Dorset:
Encompass (Dorset), a registered charity, offers person centred care and support services as well as a range of accommodation for adults with a learning disability or mental illness across West and North Dorset.
All posts are subject to satisfactory DBS. An informal visit will be undertaken following interview; the visit allows you to find out more about the role and just as importantly it allows the people we support to meet you.
Location: Weymouth & Dorchester
Hours: Full Time or Part Time positions available, Permanent
Salary: £9.00 to £10.50 per hour plus 50% for bank holidays
You may have experience of the following: Support Worker, Charity, Charities, Third Sector, Social Care, Voluntary Sector, Healthcare Assistant, Care Staff, Care Assistant, Community Development, Care Worker, Vulnerable People, Social Worker, Not for Profit, NFP etc.