Home Instead are dedicated to providing only the highest standards of care to every single one of our vulnerable clients.
Full training provided as well as all PPE, enabling you to keep yourself and your clients safe.
We are looking for someone who can work 4 days per week, including Mondays plus alternate weekends
You will be happy to be hands on and take direction. This specific role will be to support one of our younger, disabled clients with his daily routine, as well as having some some senior clients as well.
You will support our lovely clients to remain happy and independent in their own homes.
· Home Help
· Personal Care
· Medication Support
· Dementia Care
You will be given a range of training and support to ensure you feel comfortable in your role, starting with classroom based (socially distanced) training, one to one introductions and shadow calls and you will be assigned a mentor when you first start.
Why work for us? That’s an easy one, you will:
· Work for the Number 1 rated home care provider in the UK
· Enjoy minimum of one-hour visits, so you have time to care
· Be matched to local clients, so you will not spend more time with your clients and not in your car
· Build a client base, so you will have regular clients that you can build real relationships with
· Commitment. Continuity of care is at the core of Home Instead, you will be happy to commit to your clients on a long-term basis.
· Empathy, this isn’t a regular job – you need to really care and be passionate about providing the very best service.
· Due to the community nature of the role, you will need a full driving licence and access to your own vehicle.