We are currently looking for experienced support workers who want to work FLEXIBLY in this new PART-TIME role, based in and around Bridlington.
This is an exciting and rewarding position, where you could be spending your day in a complex care service, supporting adults with learning disabilities, autism, mental health needs and highly complex care packages. This role will be to provide consistent and positive support to the users of the service. You will have the opportunity to support the individuals to achieve independence and outcome-focused goals in line with their person centred support plan.
A role as a Temporary Support Worker at AJ is a great way to expand your experience and knowledge base while doing the job you love. Aside from the rewards of this flexible role, you will have the ability to work in a variety of situations and care environments which appeal to those seeking an interesting work life. Choose the hours and days to suit your lifestyle allowing work to fit around existing commitments.
Are you able to pick up shifts with less than four hours’ notice, when you are available?
Would you be willing to travel up to a 40 mile round trip to support clients at short notice?
Great news. Looks like you’d be a great fit for the AJ team.
Requirements of becoming a Support Worker
- At least 6-12 months previous professional experience
- Driver with access to your own vehicle - able to get to the Bridlington area to accommodate varied shift patterns
Details of this Support Worker role:
- Pay rate £9.00 - £9.75 p/h.
- You will get the opportunity to work shifts that are either earlies, lates, nights or sleep ins on either week days or weekends.
As well as the personal rewards that comes with being a Support Worker, there are many other benefits of working with AJ. Here are just a few:
- Competitive hourly rates of pay
- Greater work-life balance
- Be able to manage your work schedule via an easy to use mobile app
- Receive support from friendly, helpful and efficient Consultants 24/7
- Receive double pay on bank holidays
- 28 days’ holiday to be taken flexibly around your lifestyle
If you think you have the right skills and personal values to support people to live independent lives, we would love to hear from you. Simply apply now!
“I have found working as a member of the AJ team interesting and varied. I would recommend anyone to consider being an AJ team member to expand your experience, develop your skills and knowledge base within a supportive environment like they’ve helped me.” - AJ Support Worker