Role: Systems Engineer
Location: Cheltenham / Remote
Duration: 9 months
Rate: up to £60/hour
Our client are a world leader in providing aircraft engines, systems and avionics. They are currently looking for 8 experienced systems engineer with expertise in avionics, knowledgeable in full system development lifecycles to join their team in Cheltneham for an initial 9 month period.
- Working on projects throughout the full 'V' design system lifecycle, including:
- Analysis of stakeholder needs
- System requirements development and authorship
- Development of systems architectures
- System verification artefacts development - test cases
- System verification testing executions
- System verification test reports preparation
- System modelling updates
- Requirements capture and requirement validation
- Develop systems architectures
- Develop system verification test cases
- Run tests in a modelling simulation environment
- Coordinate systems tasks across team and functions
- Run verification tests in a lab
- Analyse test case results
- Write test reports
- Experience of DOORS.
- Knowledge of Dimensions, ALM Rational Team Concert, Windchill and SysML desirable.
- Familiar with the MathWorks toolset (Matlab, Simulink, Simulink Test) also desirable.
To apply please send your CV's in the first instance.