My client is looking for 2 Systems Engineers to help in the development of the lab, whilst running Systems Tests to deliver on a payment milestone in the next 12 months.
- Develop and maintain High Power Laboratory Interface Control Documents (ICD's) to ensure equipment is installed appropriately in Lab.
- Generate Test Procedures for a High-Power Lab in accordance with Customer Test Plan based on Laboratory Specifications.
- Manage and create traceability to customer requirements from test procedures using appropriate industry standard tools.
- Liaise with Laboratory teams to ensure procedures follow appropriate safety standards.
- Influence hardware designs to suit testing requirements through supplier engagement.
- Modify and update Rig Description Documents to new Hardware requirements baselines.
- Liaise with Software teams to ensure software baseline is apt for testing customer requirements appropriate to the current stage of the program.
- 5+ Years of Systems Verification Experience in High Power Lab Environments,
- Knowledge of Lab Systems at all levels (Hardware and System Requirements),
- Aircraft Power Distribution Systems knowledge,
- Ideally knowledge of Test Equipment development
- Capable to work independently with minimal supervision,
- Familiar with Agile teams or having worked within Agile teams before,
- Familiar with Kanban tools such as Trello,
- Able to use the full MS Office suite of tools. Experience in MS Excel is important.
If you feel you would be suitable, please send in your CV