Role: Talent and Capability Manager
Location: Dunstable / flexible working options
We have an exciting opportunity to recruit a Talent and Capability Manager to join our Team. You will be responsible for the design and development of talent solutions for Whitbread including core processes such as talent management, succession planning, quality calibration and Diversity and Inclusion.
Open to hiring as a permanent or fixed-term contract.
What you will be doing:
- Support the definition and delivery of the talent and management development strategies required to guarantee delivery of Whitbread’s strategy.
- Work collaboratively to shape and define the approach and key milestones to implement these strategies, including shaping key talent and performance processes across Whitbread.
- Oversight of delivery of management training to support talent and succession planning
- Deliver the talent cycle across Whitbread, including annual performance review cycle, calibration activities, succession planning and development outputs
- Manage development and delivery of a comprehensive management skills training strategy and plan for Premier Inn and Restaurants
- Ensure manager training is fit for all business units and delivers a cohesive approach to leadership and management
- Day to day management and development of 4 direct reports
Why we’d love you to apply:
- Specialist experience in L&D and/or talent management to help enhance the skills of employees at all levels
- Energetic, dynamic and pragmatic approach to problems/solutions
- Expert management development knowledge and experience
- Proven experience of effective implementation
- Extensive stakeholder management and engagement capability
- Ability to build strong and sustained relationships
- Clear communication style that is well received and understood by all end users
In return, we will offer you:
- A competitive salary with up to 30% annual bonus
- BUPA Family healthcare cover
- Car allowance
- Sharesave scheme
- A collaborative work culture that focuses on enabling your success and continuing your personal development
- A genuine flexible working policy
- Individual BUPA healthcare
- Optional contributory pension matched up to 10%
- Up to 25% discount off our brands
- Perks at work