Calor is an exciting and inspiring company to work for, where investment in our people's skills and knowledge is integral to our success. We ensure a supportive and inclusive working environment which is underpinned by our culture of expertise, safety and trust. These things allow us to lead the way in terms of sustainability, innovation and personal development.
As the lead supplier in the UK LPG market, things rarely stand still for us. From humble beginnings, and as part of SHV Energy, Calor has continued to develop and diversify, ensuring that our service offering is expansive, progressive and relevant to our customers. It is our people that enable us to do that, which is why they are the heart of our business.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Basic admin duties
- Stock controlling and taking down information
- Maintain the highest level of health and safety
- General office and showroom duties
- Spreadsheet entry and data collation
- Working with the tanks team to ensure all runs smoothly
- Purchase Orders
- You will need to :
- Be fully literate and numerate
- Display a can-do attitude with energy and enthusiasm
- Have excellent communication and organisation skills
- The successful candidate:
- Must be polite and have a professional telephone manner
- Have the ability to multi-task
- Have excellent time management
If you are successful in being offered this role, you will be required to carry out pre-employment checks including: 5 year address history, 3 year employment history, criminal record check and be medically fit to work.
We look for people who are open minded, embrace new ways of working, step out of their comfort zone seek out new opportunities and look to continuously learn. Opportunities to progress, to develop and to be recognised for your achievements are part of our daily life, and we want to share that with you! Together with your commitment, drive and personal performance, we believe you can bring out the best in yourself at Calor.
If this sounds like you, please apply! We look forward to hearing from you!
To be considered for the above opportunity you must be eligible to live and work in UK.
Calor Gas Ltd. adhere to ethical recruiting methods ensuring that we do not discriminate against any candidate because of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation.
8 am -4.30pm or 8.30 am - 4.30 pm Monday to Friday ( 37.5 h per week)