This position is Part Time (3 days a week)
Calculate Recruitment are currently looking for an exceptional Teacher of Punjabi to work with one of our most prestigious and progressive secondary school partners in West London.
• Are you a passionate teacher eager to engage students in the study of Punjabi?
• Do you believe in learning beyond the classroom and the value of daily enrichment?
• Do you aim to enrich your career in a supportive environment committed to developing teaching practice?
• An immensely attractive, friendly and supportive environment for any NQT or Main Scale teacher our partner is fully committed to career progression and professional development for their valued staff, and providing the highest level of support for their pupils.
• Strong Experienced Head of Department with a Collaborative Style
• A Well Resourced Department with Interactive Whiteboards
• A Data-Rich Environment Focused on Raising Standards for all
• A Supportive Dedicated Staff Team
The successful applicant will be an enthusiastic and committed Teacher of Punjabi who will motivate and inspire our students to achieve great results.
The person we are seeking will have excellent relationships with students and staff and be keen to make Punjabi exciting engaging.
If you would like to find your ideal role in your ideal school, I would love to hear from you!
(phone number removed)
Role: Teacher of Punjabi (Part Time)
Job Type: Permanent, Contract, Temporary
Location: Brent, Greater London,
Apply for this job now.
London Borough of Brent
21 days ago
Part Time Promotions