Teaching Assistant Required for a Part Time Post in a Newport Based Primary School
We are currently recruiting for a Teaching Assistant to work afternoons only in a school in Newport. You will be based in the Foundation Phase and work alongside a great team!
You will be required to help across the whole classroom, assisting the teacher with the daily duties. This includes: giving out and collecting the books, break duties and taking small group sessions.
The ideal Teaching Assistant should have the following:
- Level 2 or 3 qualified and/or a minimum of 6 months’ experience in an educational establishment
- A calm, patient and caring persona
- Good communication skills
- A good understanding of child protection and safeguarding guidelines
- Experience in working with supporting students in their education on a 1:1 and small group basis
If you feel that you are the right person, please click apply or contact Kaiya on 02920 099995 or email email@example.com