Job Title: SEN Teaching Assistant
Salary / Rate: £63.00 - £72.00
Location: Southport Area
Hours: Part-time - 20 hours aweek
A Primary School in the Southport area is looking for a strong SEN Teaching Assistant to join their team on a temporary basis, starting ASAP. The post will be Part-time, working Monday - friday 08.30am - 12.30 each day
You will be working on a 1-2-1 basis with a SEN pupil with ADHD in a KS1 class .You will be working with another Teaching Assistant and Teacher within a mainstream primary school
The school provide a nurturing and high standard of SEN support to their pupils in the school.
As a team, you will work together to create a calm, nurturing environment and create a tailored learning approach to help development of the pupils
- You will be a SEND Teaching Assistant in a Year 2 class.
- As the SEND teaching Assistant you will be responsible for supporting a SEN pupil on a 1-2-1 basis with ADHD
- As the teaching Assistant you will support the pupil with their learning and development
Required Skills & Experience:
- You must have previous experience supporting SEN pupils on a 1-2-1 basis or worked in a primary/SEN school setting
- SEN experience supporting on a 1-2-1 basis or small groups
- Previous experience supporting within a school environment in the last 18 months or similar
- If you are completing a CACHE course and have completed any volunteering Teaching Assistants posts, this may be a great opportunity
The Milk Difference:
We are an environmentally-friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools across the North West. Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment Sector.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Free Lesson Plans.
- Training support sessions.
- Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
To apply for this role, please call Nicki on 0151 519 0800 or email Nicola.email@example.com at your earliest convenience or submit your application via the form below.