Breakfast Chef - Premier Inn
At Premier Inn, a great day starts with a great breakfast- Our guests can’t resist an all you can eat breakfast and it’s delivered by our dedicated and organised breakfast kitchen teams. You are at the heart of making sure all breakfast meals are prepared, cooked and presented to the highest standards, every time. You’ll do this by: Maintaining high personal standards, having an eye for detail, striving to deliver a great product whilst having the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
You’ll be a strong team player, supporting the Head Chef in all kind of ways- From maintaining excellent breakfast meal standards to taking responsibility of stock control, helping the Head Chef to order what’s needed. It’s vital you take great pride keeping the kitchen and equipment clean and tidy; in line with key health & safety/ food & hygiene standards.
Experience for the role isn’t essential, we’re more interested in what you can bring as a person- It’s a hands-on role and you’ll be ready to adapt when things get busy, making sure our breakfasts are always tasty, safe & well presented. Being a strong communicator whilst remaining focussed to follow processes and brand standards is important. You’ll have a can-do attitude with a motivation for delivering an incredible guest experience.
Your Rewards and Benefits- Along with a structured induction plan and training to do your role there are numerous of other benefits. Some of the big ones below, but feel free to explore more on our Whitbread careers page.
- Working more than 16 hours a week with us, you can choose to study for an apprenticeship to give you a nationally recognised qualification
- Whitbread Privilege Card 25% Discount across our Restaurants, and up to 50% on hotel rooms
- Annual incentive scheme – an extra week’s pay (tax free) on achieving all green performance targets
- A wide range of discounts retail and leisure discounts including gym membership, cinema ticket and 02 price plans (which can be shared across 5 family members or friends)
- Discounted Premier Inn famous Hypnos mattresses and beds
- Pension scheme with employer contribution
- 50% off food whilst on shift
With over 800 hotels, 75,000+ rooms and further growth plans, there are endless opportunities for you within award winning Premier Inn! Come and make a difference at the UK’s leading hotel brand- Apply today.