Night Team Member - Premier Inn
At Premier Inn, every guest wants a great night’s sleep- As a Night team member with us, you’ll need to handle all our hotel operations throughout the night to ensure our guests have everything they need. Our night teams are nothing if not flexible, ensuring that our guests’ safety is always at the forefront of everything they do.
Our night teams work in pairs or trios throughout the night- It is essential that our teams are comfortable working with others, organised yet flexible, calm in a crisis, and good at problem solving. If you wrap all this up with someone who is a stickler for Health and Safety you’ve found our best night team members!
Some qualities are essential in our night team members-
- That you are approachable throughout the night – guests need to feel they can come and ask a question to our teams 24/7
- Attentive to both the guest and business needs – prioritising tasks will be crucial to ensure a successful shift
- Professional, yet friendly – a welcoming smile should never be underestimated
A stickler for both health and safety and policies and procedures – safety is a number 1 priority day and night! Each night will be different, so whether you are looking to join us on a full time or part time basis, you won’t have 2 nights the same. Guest safety and security is one of the most challenging parts of the role, and we like to ensure our teams are fully trained and equipped to deal with as many scenario’s as we can. A night shift will see you completing corridor checks, noise patrols and making sure our guests are in an environment where they can sleep soundly.
Your Rewards and Benefits-
Along with a structured induction plan and training to do your role there are numerous of other benefits. Some of the big ones below, but feel free to explore more on our Whitbread careers page.
- Working more than 16 hours a week with us, you can choose to study for an apprenticeship to give you a nationally recognised qualification
- Whitbread Privilege Card 25% Discount across our Restaurants, and up to 50% on hotel rooms
- Annual incentive scheme – an extra week’s pay (tax free) on achieving all green performance targets
- A wide range of discounts retail and leisure discounts including gym membership, cinema ticket and 02 price plans (which can be shared across 5 family members or friends)
- Discounted Premier Inn famous Hypnos mattresses and beds
- Pension scheme with employer contribution
- 50% off food whilst on shift
With over 800 hotels, 75,000+ rooms and further growth plans, there are endless opportunities for you within award winning Premier Inn! Come and make a difference at the UK’s leading hotel brand- Apply today.
Please note that working hours are 11pm – 7am and therefore if you are thinking about applying, you must be aged 18 or over due to working time regulations.