Permanent, Part Time roles
* Do you put customer service at the heart of everything you do?
* Do you have a passion for hospitality and all things food and beverage related?
* Are you looking for an amazing opportunity with a forward-thinking, vibrant company who really support their employees?
ER Recruitment are excited to be working exclusively with local family business Everards of Leicestershire, who are opening a fantastic new home at Everards Meadows. This unique space will welcome customers to enjoy high quality food and drink, shop and even brew their own beer as it will also be the home of Everards’ new state-of-the-art brewery. Surrounded by 70 acres of green space but also just across the road from Fosse Park, this is a really great addition to the local area and an opportunity to join a progressive business.
Everards have an amazing team culture and a fresh and vibrant attitude to all things food and drink related. They are now seeking outstanding Team members who have charisma, drive, experience and passion for beverages, but above all, beer! You could be part of this new experience in Leicestershire.
Role Responsibilities of the Team Members:
* Drive service and maintain standards
* Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
* Taking orders for drinks and food
* Taking payment – use of the till and credit card machines
* Cleaning and hygiene for the trading areas
* Compliance with all relevant legislation and industry best practice
* You must have an aptitude and passion for all kinds of beverages, but especially for beer!
* Flexibility to work a variety of shifts throughout a 7 day rota.
* Able to remain calm under pressure
* Excellent team work skills
* Effective communicator
* Empathetic to customer needs
* Drive Ambition
* Supportive of company objectives
* Attention to Detail with a willingness to learn
* Ability to increase wage
* Pension Scheme
* Dynamic environment
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Fun successful team
* A huge range of discounts including product allowances.
This role would suit people who have had recent experience as: Bartender, Bar Staff, Catering Assistant, Food Beverage Server, Host/Hostess, Server, Wait Staff / Waiter / Waitress
Please note by applying for this role you give consent for ER Recruitment to retain your CV for up to 24 months for the purposes of assisting you to find your next role unless you notify us otherwise.
We look forward to helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career please feel free to refer them to us.
We look forward to hearing from you
Role: Team Members - Part Time
Job Type: Permanent, Part Time
Location: LE19, Leicestershire,
Apply for this job now.
19 days ago
Part Time Promotions