Lloyds banking Group is on the mission to build the bank of the future, and we need your help do it. Continuing our extensive transformation programme, we're redefining what a bank is from the inside out. Our technology, our culture, and our mind-set is changing to craft a true engineering-led organisation.
A great opportunity has arisen for a hardworking and inspiring Product Owner to join the Data Content Services Lab, part of Enterprise Data. We're looking to recruit a Team Product Owner that will have the opportunity to work in a multi-functional team and be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of the product vision - delivering value for users and key partners across the organisation.
The Data Content Service Lab enables a Data Driven Organisation by providing consistent, assured, understood, timely and secure data to users in the format and places that they need it to be
We do this through working collaboratively with our partners, utilising agile delivery methods, technology and design thinking to deliver innovate solutions that seek key business problems.
Become part of our diverse team, and you'll experience a rare chance to create a difference to the lives of millions through our brands like Halifax, Bank of Scotland, Lloyds, and Scottish Widows (among others).
What you'll do
We believe that people don't fit accurately into roles, and we value everyone's individual skills, experience, and knowledge - it's what makes you awesome!
What follows is what you might find our Team Product Owner mostly doing, but your experience will flex depending on the team's needs, and your own aspirations. Our objective is to grow and create an environment where you can do what you enjoy.
- You'll be accountable for product vision by working with a team to deliver product feature releases.
- You'll support the team to build, refine and prioritise the backlog
- You'll implement a role model behaviours to support the organisations new way of working.
Key accountabilities of this role include
- Seeks out and considers the voice of the customer when defining priorities and output.
- Analyses key themes using data from a wide range of sources and identifies possible impacts on the business.
- Identifies and evaluates complex expertise-led solutions against a range of criteria to find the ones that best meet business needs.
- Champions the test and learn approach.
- Responsible for ensuring all decisions are made within a sound risk framework and within Group standards and appetite.
- Delivers outcomes by managing a team and working within established Agile working practices.
What we're looking for:
- You're collaborative and curious - working with others to explore new ways to test and learn
- You're an inspiring leader - ambitious and hardworking in your service to the team
- You're dynamic and adaptable - able to use & learn new skills & knowledge in different contexts
- You're data driven - prizing evidence to support sound decision-making and explain 'why'
- You're confident and committed - not afraid to say "no" or make difficult decisions
- You'll seek out and considers the voice of the customer when defining priorities and output.
- Encouraging the test and learn approach.
We deeply value diversity, and are proudly committed to being an equal opportunity employer.If this is you, come and join our inclusive, values-led culture focused on making a difference.
Together we'll make it possible...So what can we offer you in return?
Whatever your aspiration, you can also expect excellent benefits, personal development and a career that's enriching and full of opportunity.
You'll also receive a package that includes
- Discretionary bonus
- Cash sum of 4% which you can exchange for a variety of benefits or simply take the cash
- Private Medical Insurance
- Generous pension contribution.
- Share plans
- 30 days holiday
Sound like you? Apply today, we'd love to hear from you...