Gatwick, GB, RH6 0PA
Technical Data Support Executive
Group Technical & Production
Gatwick, other locations maybe considered
Part Time Position
£17,000- 20,000 plus potential bonus +fantastic benefits
9-12 Month Fixed Term Contract
This is a part time temporary opportunity and we are always open to discuss individual’s flexible working needs so please speak to us during the recruitment process to
We have a great opportunity within our Technical Data Management department, we are looking for a Technical Data
Reporting into the Data Manager, you will be responsible for providing product information from supplier to customer for the Nestle Professional UK, Nestle Food UK, Infant Nutrition UK and UK Healthcare Science product portfolios.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Maintaining internal and external databases of product information providing recipe, nutrition, allergens, origin, packaging materials.
- Create and provide product specifications/reports for product portfolio as requested by our businesses using the databases.
- Continuously develop the functionality and effectiveness of the database for the provision of information to customers in a timely manner.
- Co-ordinate the response to customers (internal and external) and consumer technical enquiries.
- Provide data to external Nestle product information depositories and specific customer data banks (in collaboration with the Sales Support function).
This is an entry level position into the business and a great opportunity for someone who has an interest in the food manufacturing industry.
Key skills and experiences we are looking for are:
- Ideally degree educated in a food based subject but not essential.
- Excellent administration and organisation skills with great attention to detail.
- Experience and confidence with Microsoft Access.
- Experience of working with data, processing the information to provide in an easy digestible format to our stakeholders to analyse.
- Experience of building relationships with stakeholders at varying levels, and working with diverse teams to obtain a common objective.
- Worked in a fast moving, complex environment requiring flexibility and agility in managing priorities and stakeholders.
- Effective communication with internal and external parties to obtain and provide relevant information.
What can we offer in return? Great benefits you’d expect from a business the size of Nestlé – in the shape of a competitive salary and benefits package, bonus scheme, flexible working scheme, 25 days holiday plus statutory holidays plus flex leave, pension scheme and a real focus on personal development and growth.
The closing date for this role is 11th June 2020.
We will be considering candidates as they apply and we will occasionally close job advertisements early in the event we receive sufficient applicants, so please don’t delay in submitting your application.
At Nestlé, our values are rooted in respect – for our employees, our customers and our consumers. That’s why championing diversity and inclusion is so important to us; when we embrace different perspectives and give everyone the chance to be the best they can be, we can think in new, creative ways that grow and enhance our business. We are committed to equal opportunity for all and we may collect relevant data for monitoring purposes during our candidate registration process. Be yourself, everyone else is taken