Newcastle upon Tyne
£38000 - £43000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Do you want to have the freedom to explore and provide the best solutions for your clients? Do you want to have the opportunity to grow and develop yourself and others within a company that will give you 12 days of personal development time every year?
Perfect Image has nearly 30 years’ experience of designing, delivering, and managing intelligent IT solutions. We’re able to support customers with everything from a simple single-system data analytics migration to a full Modern Workplace solution. Partnering with only the best technology providers, we’re a certified Microsoft Gold Partner, AWS Consulting Partner, Qlik Elite Partner, and Alteryx Premium Partner.
Working within our newly formed Support Services department, you’ll provide leadership, technical coaching, and development to a team of 3rd Line and Field Engineers. As Technical Team Lead, you’ll ensure that the team are performing to the best of their ability. Fundamental to this role is the ability to drive exceptional customer service, through excellent written, verbal, and organisational skills; whilst acting as a first point of contact for escalated incidents, requests, and complaints. You’ll ensure that tickets are resolved in an efficient and professional manner; and also provide Field and 3rd line technical support to our internal and external customers when needed.
You’ll have the freedom to direct the team in providing the best solutions for our clients. In turn you’ll expand your technical and leadership skills by supporting some challenging and interesting products and technologies. We’ll offer you the ability to grow and progress within the company which will open career opportunities to you.
• A passion for IT and for developing yourself and others.
• A commitment to undertake technical training and gain industry recognised certifications.
• Previous customer service experience including the ability to show empathy and understanding to all customers.
• Microsoft Windows 8/10 Desktop skills and experience.
• Microsoft Office Applications 2010+ & Office 365 experience.
• Active Directory, DNS, DHCP Administration experience.
• An awareness of Citrix and thin client technologies
• Experience with troubleshooting Cloud & virtual platforms, e.g. VMware, Hyper-V, Azure or AWS
• Experience troubleshooting Firewalls and DMZ/perimeter security solutions
• A full UK driving licence with access to transport if needed.
We’re committed to the ongoing development, well-being and progression of our people and providing them with a great environment to work in. You’ll work within a friendly team environment and you’ll be supported in learning new products, technologies, and obtaining relevant certifications. In fact, we’ll give you 12 days of personal development time every year!
• 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
• An enhanced pension scheme
• Extensive training
• A modern and comfortable office space
• Promotion from within as much as possible
• Summer & Christmas staff parties
• Fresh fruit and yoghurts supplied daily when in the office
• A casual dress code
• An opportunity to work with some of the best people in the industry
You may have experience of the following: Technical Team Lead, Technical Lead, Support Team Leader, IT Training, IT Coaching, IT Support Coordinator, etc.