Technical Test Analyst
Are you interested in joining a fast-paced, innovative and growing organisation? Adare SEC is a leading provider of technology-led, Integrated Communication Solutions, inspiring our clients with choice and insight to deliver their vital message securely, via multiple channels. We partner with a wide range of blue chip clients such as Allianz, Santander and Virgin Trains to ensure their communications are efficient, effective and engaging.
Position: Technical Test Analyst
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent (38.5 hours per week)
Salary: Up to £40k dependent on experience
Benefits: Company Pension Scheme. 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays. Flexible working opportunities with other flexible benefits such as buying additional holiday days. Structured leadership and development programme.
About the role:
We are looking for a Technical Test Analyst who can join our professional team. The successful applicant will drive the test activities surrounding automation and load/performance testing.
You will ultimately be responsible for non-functional testing (including performance and automation testing), developing and executing test plans/scripts from defined business processes, ensuring they are implemented to agreed acceptance criteria and business requirements.
You will be a key player in the delivery of our products and always looking to delight our clients.
If you are a team player, enthusiastic, pro-active and have a passion for quality, we want to hear from you. This is a great opportunity to join an amazing team.
- Experienced in developing and implementing end-to-end automated testing solutions.
- Good sound knowledge of agile development practices.
- Knowledge of Git, GitHub, TFS, Jenkins, Docker, DevOps and Azure cloud services.
- Have automation experience eg Cucumber, Selenium, C#, Java.
- Proven experience in API Services - RESTful, POSTman and SoapUI.
- Good experience of TDD implementation and optimisation & BDD acceptance criteria understanding and execution.
- Capable of assisting developers with unit testing & agile test members with component integration testing.
- A continuous improvement mind-set.
- Able to produce formal test documentation and be able to articulate these to key stakeholders.
No agencies...thank you.
You may have experience of the following: Agile Test Analyst, QA Test Analyst, QA Engineer, QA Tester, Test Engineer, Software Test Engineer, Software Tester, Quality Assurance, Test Automation, Automated Testing, etc.
£40000 per annum
26 days ago
Technical Test Analyst