We deliver forward-thinking solutions for the world's biggest asset owners, transforming the places where we live, work and travel. Our success comes from a practical approach. We pride ourselves on solving complex challenges with original thinking, then turning it into a reality. We arrive at better answers because we ask better questions.
What is the purpose of this role?
Assisting the Engineering Team with the production of technically sound design solutions, including all associated reporting and administration.
What will this role involve?
- Assisting Engineers with inspection work, feasibility studies, report preparation, cost estimating,
- Preparing and assisting with drawing production
- Quality Assurance responsibilities
- Assisting with contract preparation
- Helping with the preparation of technical documentation and reports
- Dealing with project related correspondence
- Maintaining high technical standards, consistent with the project brief under direction from the Engineer
- Project administration
- Assisting with compliance to the relevant health, safety and environmental legislation, particularly the CDM Regulations
- Maintaining a strong focused client relationship
- Implementation of effective, value for money and innovative design solutions
What are we looking for?
- HNC / HND, or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- Good IT Skills
- Experience of AutoCAD
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Good communication skills - both written and oral
- Developing good practice in Health and Safety and CDM Regulations
- Problem solving aptitude
- Client focused approach to service delivery
What makes this role unique?
Our success comes from a practical approach. We pride ourselves on solving complex challenges with original, real-world thinking, then turning it into a reality. Your solutions will have impact, making a genuine difference to people's lives. It's what makes a career with us unlike any other.
We value collective expertise, but also the spark one person can bring. As one of us, you can really be you, because your individuality is an asset. You'll be surrounded by people who want you to thrive and embrace new challenges.
You'll work in a team that is open-minded and where every idea will count. You'll be stretched, but always supported. Well recognise your hard work and look after your well-being too. You'll be empowered to play your part and achieve, encouraged to fulfil your own ambition as well as the shared one.