How about a career with an award winning financial services business and one of The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for? If that’s the case, AJ Bell might just have the opportunity for you. AJ Bell is one of the largest providers of online investment platforms and stockbroker services in the UK; our award-winning products include AJ Bell Youinvest and AJ Bell Investcentre.
Position: Telephone Support Agent - Financial Services (Inbound)
Location: Exchange Quay, Manchester
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hour week (No weekends)
Salary: £18-22k (dependent on experience)
Benefits: Discretionary bonus (6 monthly), pension, study support scheme, free onsite gym and monthly pay-day drinks + other events and volunteering
About the role:
Our Telephone Support Agents answer questions and resolve queries at the initial point of contact from financial advisers who use AJ Bell Investcentre to manage their clients’ investments and from our direct customers who use our AJ Bell Youinvest Platform.
We’re recognised for our great customer service and this role is pivotal in dealing with, and answering, a variety of queries in a timely and professional manner.
You’ll be taking inbound calls and also responding to incoming emails, with all aspects of the work carried out in line with service level agreements and our compliance policies.
You’ll enjoy a comprehensive structured training programme and on-going support to enhance your knowledge and experience. Career progression is something we pride ourselves on here at AJ Bell, and when you are ready, we will help you take your career to the next stage. We also offer paid study support for professional qualifications.
- Previous experience in a call / contact centre or a customer service administration role
- Previous financial services exposure is desirable but not essential
- Five GCSEs grades A*-C (or equivalent), including Maths & English
- The ability to demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- A polite and professional telephone manner
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Competent with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
In return you can expect:
- A full training programme and study support
- Excellent career opportunities
- 22 days holiday increasing to 29 days with length of service, plus bank holidays
- Discretionary 6-monthly bonus
- Contributory pension scheme
- Holiday buy / sell scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Buy as you earn scheme
- Free social events including monthly pay-day Friday drinks
- Free gym and classes
- Volunteering days
- + much, much more!
We’re interviewing immediately for multiple start dates, if this sounds like the right role for you, apply now!
You may have experience of the following: Financial Administrator, Call Centre Agent, Customer Service Representative, Pensions Administrator, Contact Centre, Customer Service Executive, Settlements Administrator, Call Centre, Customer Services, Customer Service Agent, Financial Services, Investment Administrator, Advisor Support Team Member, Customer Service Administrator, Customer Service Advisor, Administrator, Admin Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Finance Assistant, Finance Administrator, Sales Administrator, Internal Account Manager, Pensions, SIPP, SSAS, etc.