Contract Term: Temporary
Working Times: 35 hours per week
Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm
Full 4-6 weeks of paid training
Competitive pay rate/Pay progression
Overtime and bonus incentives
Instant access to Blue Arrow's online training portal
Instant access to online retail discounts
Are you looking for a stable income? Or perhaps working for a large well known UK retail banking brand like Lloyds Banking Group would enhance your CV? Whatever you are looking for whether it is a steady income, job security or career development this opportunity has it all.
This role is perfect for those who show great attention to detail and who want to work in an environment where the focus is on making the right business decisions for the customer.
You do not need any formal qualifications to be a Customer Service Advisor, just good communication skills and knowledge of basic Microsoft Word, Excel and familiarity with using the internet. Your personal skills are much more important for a role like this, we are looking for people who are proactive, self-motivated and keen to learn.
If you're used to dealing with customers in a telephony environment then you have the potential to become an exceptional Customer Service Advisor with the Lloyds Banking Group.
The contact centre is located in Ettrick House, Edinburgh Park with great transport links so getting to work is easy via public transport and there is an onsite staff car park for those who drive. However, this is limited.
If you are looking to the future then it is good to know that career progression prospects are high with Lloyds Banking Group, they are a fantastic employer who will provide great training to help you develop an in-depth knowledge of all products and processes.
The recruitment process takes a couple of weeks as you would expect. It is important that customers know that the people handling calls and enquiries can be trusted with sensitive and personal data and so a vetting process for candidates is in place. Part of this is ensuring that candidates have a clear credit and criminal record.
As a Customer Service Advisor for Lloyds Banking Group you will be carrying out a broad range of demanding operational support procedures, using your own judgment to make decisions which impact on customer outcomes.
First and foremost, you will be helping our customers across the retained organisation by answering a range of telephone enquiries around their transfer onto a new system. You’ll also be providing information on products, acting promptly on customers’ instructions and ensuring that records are fully up to date and accurate. This is a telephone role which will include telephony with some digital and processing tasks.
Role Focused Skills
- Complete telephony, digital and admin-based tasks to service customer queries
- Take ownership of customer problems, solving them at first point of contact and escalate when required
- Build long lasting professional relationships with Lloyds Banking Group customers that will exceed their expectations
- Deal with customer data ethically and in accordance with the FSA requirements
- Collaborate within the team to clarify facts, exchange information or resolve enquiries and issues
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of Lloyds Banking Group by identifying and taking ownership of opportunities for improvement to the processes you use, the services you will provide and the values you can add to Lloyds Banking Group
- Demonstrate consistently Lloyds Banking Group values and behaviours
- Take ownership of personal development and training, through regular review of performance against business objectives, and take responsibility for self-development
- Support Lloyds Banking Group's wider team to ensure that performance standards and business objectives are met
- Personally contribute to an environment where colleagues want to work and customers feel valued
- Carry out a range of processing tasks and handling of customer calls ensuring relevant productivity and quality measures are achieved for Lloyds Banking Group customers in line with specified process and procedures
- Provide a high quality service to Lloyds Banking Group customers comprising of handling inbound & outbound calls and undertaking a range of processing tasks.
- Excellent communication - oral and written
- Previous high volume telephony experience is essential
- Embrace 'in the moment' coaching to develop your skills and knowledge
- Developing over time, a deeper level of expertise in all areas of Lloyds Banking Group's end to end goals
- Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines
- Positive and approachable manner
- Team player
- Previous customer service experience
- Clear credit history & Clear criminal record