We have a new exciting opportunity, not to be missed! At Pitney Bowes we are currently looking for a Sales Agent to join our team based in Harlow.
We currently have full time and part-time school hour positions available with an OTE of £28,000 per annum + Benefits (pro-rata).
Pitney Bowes is a global technology company, providing shipping & mailing solutions, data management software, and location intelligence offerings, powering billions of physical and digital transactions in the connected and borderless world of commerce.
About the Supplies Telesales Agent role
You will act as an Account Manager contacting existing and new customers to promote and sell a range of Pitney Bowes consumables and general office products. The supplies Telesales agent has responsibility for continued growth of their assigned customer base and the achievement of both quota sales targets, activity targets and customer satisfaction targets.
Key responsibilities of our Sales Agents
- Make outbound sales calls to existing and new customers
- Achieve a minimum of 100% of Revenue and Margin target
- Ensure regular contact is made with existing and new customers
- Accurately maintain internal CRM to enable specific targeting of the customer at the right time
- Effectively negotiate Win/Win scenarios with customers to provide them with the best possible value for money and Pitney Bowes with the best possible return
- Sell the benefits of trading with Pitney Bowes at every customer touch point, act as an ambassador for the business
- Effectively present key features and benefits of product(s) to secure new business, handling customer objections as appropriate
- Constantly seek out new revenue generating opportunities to ensure that company targets are met
- Provide excellent customer service ensuring customers are highly satisfied at every opportunity
- Attend training, coaching and development sessions owning own development and striving to increase skill set at every opportunity
What we are looking for in our Supplies Telesales Agent:
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of working to targets
- Basic understanding of our product, industry and target markets
- Customer facing experience/work history
As our Supplies Telesales Agent you will deal with substantial volume of outgoing calls required every day; so you need to be driven and energetic. A high level of tenacity is required as with any sales role rejection is expected daily; you should therefore have the personal drive to just move on to the next contact.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required then please click ‘apply’ today – we’d love to hear from you!
Pitney Bowes is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
***No Agencies Please***