As a successful Telesales Executive, you will manage and organise your own workloads and drive your own sales performance. You will need to be highly organised, an excellent motivator of people with the ability to multi-task and communicates effectively at every level.
You will be responsible for contacting potential customers to discuss the benefits of having a home Buyers report and supporting them to make an informed choice about which Home Survey would suit their needs.
Milton Keynes, Cambridge, Chessington, Aylesbury, Cheltenham, Banbury, Kidderminster and Ashford in Kent.
Telesales Executive Responsibilities:
• Contacting potential or existing group customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts to ensure compliance
• Answering questions about products or the company
• Asking questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
• Process sales in an accurate manner
• Go the extra mile to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
• Keep records of calls and sales
• Delivering key KPIs daily, weekly and monthly targets are met
• Ensure customer service levels are maintained through monitoring and reviews.
• Dealing with escalations.
Telesales Executive Requirements:
• Proven experience of telephone sales
• Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota in a telephone based role
• Passionate about the sales industry
• Experience in results driven environment
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection.
About Countrywide Plc:
We are the largest property services group and mortgage broker in the UK.
Our dedication to delivering outstanding property solutions with an excellent service doesn`t go unrecognised. Since 2008 Countrywide Plc. have won over 230 awards.
Location: Manchester (M1 6EU)
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week Mon to Fri between 8am until 8pm but can consider part-time applicants depending on working hours and their flexibility.
Salary: £18,000 to £21,000 per annum (OTE up to £30,000)
Benefits: 37.5 hours per week predominately Mon – Fri, but part-time applicants can also be considered. 20 days holiday with increases on length of service plus Bank Holidays. Company pension scheme. Discounts on cinema, restaurant visits and many more.
You may have experience of the following: Telesales Executive, Telemarketing Executive, Sales Advisor, Customer Service, Sales Executive, Telemarketing Representative, Call Centre, Account Management, Telesales Advisor, Internal Account Manager, Sales Support, Customer Service Advisor, Business Development, Sales Administrator, Telephone Sales, Internal Sales Executive etc.
£18000 - £21000 per annum
about 2 months ago