Temporary Admin Support Assistant - Somercotes, Alfreton
We are currently looking to recruit for a temp Support Administrator for our fantastic well-known client based in Somercotes, Alfreton.
Please note this position is on a temporary, full-time basis so applicants should be available for an immediate start or have a short notice period.
This temp position is until the end of January 2019.
Salary: £10.25 p/h
Hours: Mon-Fri (9:00-5:00pm) with 30 minutes for lunch
You will be working as a key member of the digital team within a great organisation. You will be supporting the Online Team working alongside the technical department and management. We are looking for well organised administrator with excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Primary point of contact for any issues that are escalated by the UK and the US based support teams and Head Office Staff
- Provide timely status updates on any issues that have been raised
- Liaise with support teams ahead of any new product releases
- Provide information and guidance
- Log all issues so that these can be tracked and managed
- General administrative tasks as required
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Previous administration / customer service experience
- Good organisational skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Flexible to work additional hours if required
- Strong computer skills including with the MS packages - PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to show initiative
- Be efficient and self-motivated
If you are interested in the above position and meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you.
Please click apply today.