Enrolment Assistants x 5 - University of Derby (Temporary) - 1 week - Monday 17th September - Friday 21st September 2018
We are currently looking to recruit a number of temporary enrolment assistants to support the busy enrolment week for our fantastic well known client - University of Derby. You will be working as part of fantastic team alongside other colleagues and the management team. Candidates will always be working alongside an experienced member of staff providing additional support.
This position is start on Monday 17th September supporting until Friday 21st September.
Candidates who apply for this role need to be available for full days every day this week.
Mon - 8:00am - 6:00pm
Tues - 9:00am - 5:00pm
Wed - 9:30am - 5:00pm
Thurs - 1:00pm - 6:00pm
Fri - 9:00am - 3:00pm
Salary: £8.33 p/h
- Issuing ID cards
- Data Entry
- Processing enrolment information
- Meeting and greeting students upon arrival
- Providing guidance on enrolment process / directions
- Preparing enrolment set up
- Data Entry
- General administrative duties - filing, photocopying and scanning
- Previous customer service / admin experience is essential
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Good use of initiative
- Be able to work well as part of time
- Be able to work independently
- Good telephone manner
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent customer service skills
If you believe you can meet the above requirements we would love to hear from you.
Please click apply today with a copy of your updated CV or alternatively call the office on 01332 405100 to discuss further.