Salary: £10 per hour
MAIN (CORE) DUTIES:
Please note that this post requires a highly organised individual who can work on their own initiative. Accurate and up to date record keeping is essential to this role.
To undertake all aspects of transport administration including
- Weekly processing of the staff time sheets for payment and vehicle fuel drawings
- Production of weekly KPI monitors and daily delivery issue log
- Delivery discrepancy reporting, recording and investigation
- Tachograph/Digital Card receipt, reconciliation, reporting and submission for analysis.
- Missing miles reconciliation.
- Purchase Orders and payment of contractors, suppliers and other agencies
- Filing of employee documentation and maintenance of personnel files.
- Submission of paperwork and invoices to the central administration department
- Procurement of PPE, Uniforms, Stationary, tachographs and agency labour
- Accurate recording of equipment issued to staff i.e. cameras, fuel-cards.
- Other reports or administration as requested by the Site Manager.
- Filing and general administrative duties.
•customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
•administration: 1 year (Preferred)
•GCSE or equivalent (Preferred)