go-to venue for true lovers of authentic Thai flavours in our new home at Tin Tin Food Court.
A truly recession-busting company, part of the INDOCHINA CATERING LTD Group of venues around the City which include THE JAVA LAKSA CO & TAMECHU Indo-China Cookhouse, we offer outstanding training and development for those who live and breathe our brand values and look for stable Career Development rather than a fat paycheque at the end of every month.
We now seek an individual who has a working knowledge of Thai Cuisine and experience in the Oriental sector to work under the guidance of our Executive Chef and take control of all aspects of running our Food Court Unit;
Duties will include but not be limited to;
- Stock ordering and acquisition
- Stock Management and Staff Management
- All cooking, food preparation and food service duties.
- Daily and Weekly Due Diligence Paperwork
- Implementing Cleaning Schedules to company standards
- Customer service and Online Delivery Orders
- Social Media Marketing
Key Skills Required;
- At least 1 years of experience in an Oriental or Fresh-Cook restaurant/hotel/cafe
- Attention to detail, meticulous to work on one's own and within a small team.
- Good English language skills, written and spoken
- Well presented and Customer focused at all times.
- Has speed and stamina to maintain self-motivation throughout a busy shift.
- Works fast, systematically, clean, tidy and disciplined.
- oves Thai Food and imparts their love and knowledge to Customers and all around them.
What we offer;
- Market level salary
- Free uniform provided
- Free Meals on duty
- Cash Tips
- Pension Scheme
- Ongoing training and chance to progress as the company grows
About The Java Laksa Co.:
in 2020 we established The Java Laksa Co inside Tin Tin Food Hall Birmingham and ushered in a new era of Indonesian Street Food & a revitalisation of the Majapahit Empire