We currently have a new role and opportunity for a Part Time Trading Centre Co-Ordinator to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join and support our busy and successful Sales Team. Working as point of contact, you will be overseeing the day to day running of the centre and liaising with all visitors to the centre, in this interesting and varied role. Working out of a Garden Centre location, this role is part time ( 3 days) to include Saturday and Sundays to be worked ( the working week always being Wednesday through to Sunday).
If you have any previous Facilities experience , or have worked as an Office Co-Ordinator or Business Centre Co-Ordinator before (and /or relevant qualification) these are all skills and experience we are looking for.
As a Trading Centre Co-Ordinator you will be responsible for:
- Co-ordinating a high quality, customer focused Trading Centre service providing an environment for employees, self-employed partners and service providers to utilise the facilities in accordance with business requirements.
- Maintain a comprehensive/accurate record and booking system for meeting room usage and users in Microsoft Outlook (this could also be used for Covid 19 Track & Trace purposes)
- Completing regular housekeeping checks and tasks throughout the Trading Centre to deliver a seamless experience to all internal and external users
- Responsible for maintaining a high standard of cleanliness throughout the Trading Centre, including hoovering, emptying bins, wiping surfaces and cleaning toilet facilities.
- Provide IT support for visitors ensuring adequate cables are available for meetings and offer support as required, provide WIFI codes, support presentation deliveries etc
- Provide a service to include support for creating/amending PowerPoint presentations Microsoft word documents and Excel documents spreadsheets.
- Conducting Health and Safety checks and risk assessments for the Trading Centre in accordance with Health & Safety guidelines.
- Taking, recording and processing sales leads as applicable in line with Company process.
- Setting and re-setting of meetings rooms in a timely manner – including ensuring catering is available such as teas/coffee etc, as required.
- Being the first point of contact for all Trading Centre issues, providing timely response and coordination of remedial work
- Maintaining an accurate visitor’s log
The successful candidate for this role will have;
- Minimum of two years relevant office/ receptionist experience
- A high degree of attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure and prioritise workload within pre-set deadlines
- Experience of being discreet when working with confidentiality and sensitive data
- Excellent communication skills
- Great IT skills with an excellent working knowledge and experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Teams.
- Good customer service and communication skills
- The ability to demonstrate great team work
- The ability to work unsupervised and be comfortable with lone working
In return you can expect a competitive package including salary, pension and holiday allowance, with the opportunity to make a significant impact within the company’s growth and development.