Tutbury, GB, DE13 9LY
Manufacturing Capability Specialist 9-12 Month FTC Maternity Cover
Salary Circa £30,000 (depending on experience) + Potential bonus + Excellent Package
We now have a fantastic opportunity for a talented, driven individual to join our Tutbury factory as the Manufacturing Capability Specialist. The Manufacturing Capability Specialist role is responsible for ensuring that the Tutbury factory is fully compliant with external & Nestlé standards & for ongoing support for training & development. The successful candidate will have experience building & developing development solutions & be able to leverage both internal and external contacts to support a sustainable, value-adding programme.
Tutbury is one of the biggest Nescafé family factory in the world producing vast range of soluble coffee and Nestlé Dolce Gusto capsules
This role will also be responsible for ensuring the operations are compliant to Nestlé audit standards. The successful candidate will display strong coaching & development and people skills required to drive the team’s performance through capability building.
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Producing and keeping up to date a training plan and skills matrix for all employees, taking into account the future needs of the business and planning in advance the developmental activities required
- Providing onsite training for New Starters and Inductions
- Work with Line Managers to build understanding of current and future needs.
- Working with the E&T Pillar and Operations Leadership Team to anticipate future training requirements and put actions in place to be ready for them
- Developing best practice standards and training routines to ensure compliance to Nestlé best practices
- Documenting and developing SOPs, OPLs and Standards for all activities on site and ensure with all Line Manager these are trained to all employees
- Ensuring we are always compliant to Nestlé audit standards across the whole operation
To be considered for this pivotal role within our business, we’re looking for candidates with proven training experience and examples of creation of training programmes. In addition to this you will have good understanding of how to use the Microsoft office suite, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel. You will be passionate about building capability and delivering a high performing team.
What can we offer in return? Great benefits you’d expect from a business the size of Nestlé – in the shape of a competitive salary and benefits package, bonus scheme, flexible working scheme, 25 days holiday plus statutory holidays plus flex leave, pension scheme and a real focus on personal development and growth.
The closing date for this role is 23rd October 2020
We will be considering candidates as they apply so please don’t delay in submitting your application.
At Nestlé, our values are rooted in respect – for our employees, our customers and our consumers. That’s why championing diversity and inclusion is so important to us; when we embrace different perspectives and give everyone the chance to be the best they can be, we can think in new, creative ways that grow and enhance our business. We are committed to equal opportunity for all and we may collect relevant data for monitoring purposes during our candidate registration process. Be yourself, everyone else is taken!
Ready to take the next step?