Location: Remote working with local office attendance as required
Salary: £30,000 full time equivalent (pro rata for part time)
Hours of work: Part Time, 28 hours per week with potential for increased hours depending on demand
Duration: 2 Year Fixed Term Contract
You will join us as a Training Manager responsible for developing Adoption UK’s training portfolio, promoting the training to a broad market and managing a team of freelance, expert-peer trainers.
Training Manager Responsibilities:
• Develop with the Director of Service Delivery a strategy for Adoption UK’s training function
• Coordinate with training leads across England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales
• Manage the team of freelance trainers; providing supervision, quality assurance and interface with the central organisation.
• Develop and Deliver a scheme of internal training for the Adoption UK workforce on Service Delivery relevant matters.
• Review and renew the Adoption UK portfolio of training
• Ensure that Adoption UK’s training is an ambassador programme for the organisation
• Promote and expand the training offer in line with the Service Delivery Strategy
Essential Training Manager Requirements:
• Experienced, professional trainer
• Expertise in adoption relevant training programmes
• Experience in managing a training team
• Experience in writing and developing training materials and programmes
• An adopter or personal experience of adoption
• Experienced in training families, professionals and trainers
About Adoption UK:
Adoption UK is the leading charity providing support, awareness and understanding for those parenting or supporting children who cannot live with their birth parents.
Created over 40 years ago by adopters for adopters; now with over 10,000 members we provide a strong supportive community and the largest voice of adoption in the UK. Our community is connected by the need to understand the challenges of adoptive parents and to celebrate the rewards together.
We work closely with our colleagues in local authorities and voluntary agencies to provide the best support, and have recently become Ofsted registered.
Pension provision equivalent to 3% of salary, 25 days’ annual holiday (pro rata for part-time staff), rising to 27 days after two years’ service and 30 days after five years’ service, Enhanced entitlement to sick pay, Enhanced entitlements to maternity, paternity and adoption leave and pay after a qualifying period.
Closing date: 6th September 2020
You may have experience of the following: Training Manager, L&D Manager, Learning and Development Manager, Project Manager, Training Coordinator, Training Specialist, L&D Coordinator, L&D Consultant, Learning and Development Consultant, etc.
£30000 per annum
about 2 months ago