This is a lovely role working from home on a part time basis. 10 hours per week spread over Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. We are looking for someone who would like part time on a long term basis as the position could be made permanent after 6 months.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting a busy team
- Schedule virtual seminars and training programmes
- Review materials for quality assurance
- Reporting on pre-course work
- General administration support
- Arrange printing and postage of materials
- Previous administration experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Exceptional attention to detail and high accuracy
- Self driven
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite
We seek candidates for this role urgently so please do not delay in applying of you have the right skills and experience and you are available immediately.
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills. If we do not have anything suitable we will not keep your CV for more than 30 days.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).