Pay rate: £9.32 p/h
Full time position - Monday to Friday
Bristol City centre
Duration: 6 Months +
- Provide advice and support to internal and external clients, in accordance with service level agreements, policy and procedures and legislation in the following areas:
- HR administration - specifically in processing candidate applications.
- Using Hire Serve (applicant tracking system) from a candidate and a hiring manager’s perspective.
- Support Services including Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)
- Provide administration support to hiring managers on recruitment and selection administration including new starter paperwork, Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) checks, references etc.
- Quality check adverts and job paperwork submitted by hiring managers ensuring they meet the requirements of predetermined professional standards e.g. the ‘Hiring Manager Checklist’
- Produce accurate and professional information to hiring managers, candidates and other relevant stakeholders.
- Processing data using relevant systems to ensure accurate records are maintained and key performance targets/objectives are met.
- Production of accurate performance and management information.
- Ensure HR self-service information is accurate.
- Produce standard contract of employments, offer and variation letters in line with service level agreements and to meet statutory legislation.
- Provide support to recruiting managers on advertising procedures, processes and timescales.
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of HR policies specifically in relation to HR administration, recruitment and selection and DBS.
- Awareness of relevant legislation, including Employment Law, Data Protection and the Equality Act.
- Develop and maintain a sound knowledge of specialised systems used within resourcing and wider HR.
If this role is of interest to you, please upload your CV to this site in "Word Format"