Role: TMC Manager
Function: Sales & Distribution
Location: Dunstable - Flexible
£48,000 + up to 30% Bonus and benefits
As part of our Sales and Distribution team, the Travel Management Company Manager will be required to manage complex and challenging partnerships and complex commercial agreements with Global TMCs. They will also need to negotiate and manage commission partnerships to increase market share of a given TMCs business and increase the proportion of public rate revenue along with supporting the Sales Team with customers who require the services of a TMC in order to transact with Premier Inn – supporting with both the acquisition and retention of Managed Accounts.
We are the UK's leading hospitality company, a FTSE 100 organisation with over 35,000 employees worldwide. We have been recognised as a ‘Top Employer’ by the Top Employers Institute for the last 10 years.
Owning successful brands such as Premier Inn and hub by Premier Inn, we have over 850 hotels - which is over 80,000 bedrooms - across the UK, Germany and the Middle East (with a committed pipeline of over 20,000 more). We’re also proud to own over 420 restaurants across the UK including Beefeater and our newer brands Bar + Block and Cookhouse & Pub. With exciting plans to innovate and grow our core UK and international business, we always keep our customers at the heart of what we do. There has never been a more exciting time to join Whitbread!
What you will be doing:
- Drive revenue via Global TMC Portfolio professional and accomplished Account Management.
- Optimise revenue from Commission Agreement investment.
- Ongoing specialist support for the Corporate Sales Team where a Global TMC is involved.
- Provide internal guidance to all internal partners to increase efficiency and accuracy of process with Global TMC Portfolio.
- Objective setting, quarterly reviews
- To be responsible for monitoring and reviewing performance agreements
- To be responsible for the delivery of efficient, effective management services, ensuring residents receive an excellent standard of advice, information and support.
- To identify and respond to the needs of vulnerable tenants along with investigation and case management.
- Build effective partnerships at a local level
Why we’d love you to apply:
- Experience as an accomplished field based TMC Manager, Distribution Manager or Supplier Manager.
- Proven ability to grow & develop working relationships with Travel Management Professionals
- Perceives the wider impact of issues on the immediate business environment
- Builds productive relationships with team and colleagues, both internally and externally.
- Able to identify and manage the best resources to effectively deliver project plans
- Commercially aware with a good understanding of distribution management
- Ability to build genuine rapport and trust to win support at all levels (inc MD / CEO level)
- Ability to fully penetrate all opportunities through a planning process
- Self-motivated and focused with the ability to take constructive action without relying on direction from others
In return, we will offer you:
- A market competitive base salary
- Up to 30% annual bonus
- Sharesave scheme
- A collaborative work culture that focuses on enabling your success and continuing your personal development
- A genuine flexible working policy
- Family BUPA healthcare
- Optional contributory pension matched up to 10%
- Free parking across our Head Office campus
- Subsidised restaurant
- Up to 25% discount off our brands
- Perks at work