What would you be responsible for in this role?
- Provide quotations, transact new business and issue documentation accurately and in accordance with Covéa’s service level agreements;
- Have a basic awareness of the impact of claims & risk management on the performance of a risk and demonstrate an ability to underwrite taking these factors into account (seeking referrals or liaising with those that have specialist knowledge such as claims and risk management surveyors where necessary);
- Prove own technical competence in handling mid & high net worth cases in accordance with Covéa’s guidelines/risk appetite and within limits of authority;
- Manage own portfolio of work in accordance with agreed service, technical, output standards, accuracy & TCF requirements;
- Ensure a working knowledge of the products, procedures, underwriting guides and Management Information is achieved
What would we like to see in you?
- Excellent planning and organisational skills and the ability to work to a deadline
- The ability to develop and sustain relationships with internal and external parties
- Effective communication skills
- The ability to identify actual and potential challenges
- Maths and English to GCSE Grade 4 (or equivalent)
What's on offer?
A range of flexible working options, including working from home.
25 days annual leave + bank holidays
4 times salary Group Life Assurance
Excellent pension scheme
Eye care vouchers and flu vaccinations
Access to discounted retail vouchers and gym memberships