£24000 - £26000 per annum
23 days ago
You will join us as a Unit Manager to support the Site Director and manage the Costa team to deliver operational excellence. Being a Unit Manager means you have the responsibility for delivering excellent customer service, maintaining operational standards, maximising sales opportunities and driving financial performance.
Unit Manager (Costa) Responsibilities:
- Ensuring your team serve our customers in a timely manner, providing excellent customer service.
- Ensuring all sales and KPI targets are achieved.
- Driving brand and customer service audit performance.
- Supporting the Site Director with their day to day duties.
- Providing effective communication, motivating the team while providing them with regular feedback.
Unit Manager (Costa) Requirements:
- We would love you to have Unit Manager experience in a high volume catering environment.
- Lead your team from the front and have a passion for recognition.
- Be able to demonstrate commercial acumen and have a high drive for results.
- Developing an internal pipeline of talent.
- Strong communication skills.
- Enjoy working under pressure in an ever changing environment.
- Confidence in dealing with customers / employee queries.
About Roadchef Limited:
We are proud to be one of the leading Motorway Service Area operators in the UK with the Best People, Best Brands, Best Service for those on the move. Every year we have 52 million visitors to one of our 30 sites, and provide a great stop for our customers and a rewarding journey for our people.
Location: Northampton Motorway Service Area
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £24,000 to £26,000 per annum
Benefits: In return, you will receive a competitive salary of between £24,000 - £26,000 and many other great benefits: Roadchef Discount Card discounts from 15% to 70% for you and your family at all Roadchef MSA; Benefits website- over 8000 discounts available on many high street and online stores; Refer a Friend - cash scheme; Long Service awards; Flexible working hours; 32 days holiday paid pro rata increasing with service (includes 8 days Bank Holiday); Discounted Hotel stays at Days Inn for employees at Roadchef Sites; Contributory pension after 3 months; Free car parking; Subsidised meals while on duty; Uniform provided; Recognition schemes at all levels; Maternity and Paternity leave; On boarding plans designed for each role; Structured career programs; Great personal development opportunities.
You may have experience of the following: Unit Manager, Retail Manager, Retail Store Manager, Deputy Retail Manager, Trainee Retail Manager, Catering Manager, Restaurant Manager, Restaurant Deputy Manager, Restaurant Assistant Manager, Restaurant Supervisor, Hospitality Manager, Store Manager, Retail Customer Service, etc.