£25000 - £27000 per annum
27 days ago
We are looking to hire a Unit Manager to support the Site Director and manage the WHSmith team to deliver operational excellence.
Unit Manager Responsibilities:
Your responsibilities as a Unit Manager will include:
- Ensuring your team serve our customers in a timely manner, providing excellent customer service.
- Ensuring all sales and KPI targets are achieved.
- Driving brand and customer service audit performance.
- Providing effective communication, motivating the team while providing them with regular feedback.
Unit Manager Requirements:
- We would love you to have Unit Manager experience in a high volume retail environment.
- Lead your team from the front and have a passion for recognition.
- Be able to demonstrate commercial acumen and have a high drive for results.
- Developing an internal pipeline of talent.
About Roadchef Limited:
Clacket Lane Motorway Service Area on the M25 Junction 5 / 6 is looking to recruit a Unit Manager to join our growing WHSmith unit.
We are proud to be one of the leading Motorway Service Area operators in the UK with the Best People, Best Brands, Best Service for those on the move. Every year we have 52 million visitors to one of our 30 sites, and provide a great stop for our customers and a rewarding journey for our people.
Location: Clacket Lane Motorway Service Area, Westerham, TN16 2ER
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000 to £27,000 per annum
Benefits: In return, you will receive a competitive salary upto £27,000 and many other great benefits: Roadchef Discount Card discounts from 15% to 70% for you and your family at all Roadchef MSA; Benefits website- over 8000 discounts available on many high street and online stores; Refer a Friend - cash scheme; Long Service awards; Flexible working hours; 32 days holiday paid pro rata increasing with service (includes 8 days Bank Holiday); Discounted Hotel stays at Days Inn for employees at Roadchef Sites; Contributory pension after 3 months; Free car parking; Subsidised meals while on duty; Uniform provided; Recognition schemes at all levels; Maternity and Paternity leave; On boarding plans designed for each role; Structured career programs; Great personal development opportunities
You may have experience of the following: Unit Manager, Retail Manager, FMCG, Supervisor, Retail Management, Business Development, Deputy Retail Manager, Assistant Branch Manager, etc.