As Vaccine Research Registry Delivery Officer your main duties will include:
- Acting as the VRR point of contact for study teams, providing prompt response to enquiries and excellent level of service
- Managing processes for vaccine study onboarding as specified in process documents
- Coordinating data collection from study teams across the country for each study including criteria for volunteers and number of volunteers required
- Recording information about study and site team needs from the registry and maintaining these records accurately
- Providing assistance to the Senior Product Manager and Vaccine Research Registry Delivery Manager in coordination of registry access applications to NHS Digital
- Responding promptly to enquiries from internal stakeholders about the registry, using prepared responses
- Responsibility for handling, responding and fielding email enquiries from service users regarding the vaccine research registry or Be Part of Research within agreed timeframes and ensuring enquiries are dealt with professionally and responses logged within call capture system
- Helping to resolve customer complaints about the Vaccine Research Registry and Be Part of Research services, escalating to the appropriate person as needed. Ensure complaints are dealt with professionally and responses logged within call capture system
- Providing flexible project support on the Vaccine Research Registry and Be Part of Research through developing and updating project documents, assisting in event planning, assisting the Engagement Team with study record management.
- Maintaining an accurate audit trail of all studies using the Vaccine Research Registry and that any changes are routinely logged within the study record and the appropriate study trackers.
- Assisting the Senior Product Manager and Vaccine Research Registry Delivery Manager in the creation of NHS.net email accounts and providing access to the Researcher Dashboard for study teams.
- Any other duties that fall within the scope and spirit of the grade.
What will you bring to the role?
As VRR Delivery Officer, you will have:
- Excellent administration skills with a high level of attention to detail to ensure that accurate information is communicated
- Customer service experience with the ability to offer a professional and efficient service to public and professional stakeholders
- Excellent written communication skills with the ability to adapt the approach for different audiences
- The ability to maintain consistently accurate records
- Experience of coordinating projects and working independently to complete agreed tasks by committed deadlines
- Excellent IT skills, in particular, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) or Google Workspace (Docs, Sheets, Drive)
This is a full time remote role for 12 weeks working from home and the candiddate MUST start on the 1st of February.