When it comes to our people, we believe that the Lidl things can make a big difference. From helping you to get home to the kids on time to giving you back your get up and go, what’s important to you is important to us too.
That’s why we’re introducing a brand-new shift. You might be recently retired, but not quite ready for a life of relaxation, or you might be a working parent looking for a role that works around your family. With no nights, no earlies, and no sudden shift changes, it’s the perfect job if you’re looking for a role that fits around you and a better work-life balance.
What will you do?
For 20 hours a week, you’ll work alongside a supportive team committed to improving our warehouse operations. From picking, repacking, stacking and wrapping our stock perfectly every time, to helping your team with one-off tasks, you’ll be right at the heart of the action. Day-to-day you’ll:
- Use your headset to pick our products at pace
- Make sure every delivery is stacked and secure
- Take ownership for your orders
- Check stock and report any damages to your manager
In our warehouses, we rely on good communication to make sure everything runs smoothly and safely. As well as being a cooperative team player, we’re looking for someone who is:
- Happy to work with all different types of stock, in temperature-controlled areas
- Attention-to-detail focussed, even under pressure
- Proactive in the way they approach their work
- Determined to do everything to the best of their ability
You will be well-rewarded for your work at Lidl. Not only will you be part of a secure, growing business, we’ll make sure you have quality training and progression opportunities if you want to develop a career with us. As well as your competitive hourly rate, starting at £10.55 with the potential to earn up to £11.65 per hour *subject to experience, you will also get 30 days’ holiday, a pension scheme, discount on our products and corporate discounts on holidays, days out, cinema tickets and plenty more.