Next is one of the UK’s best known high-street retailers and most establish online retailers. Behind the scenes we are at the cutting edge of Warehousing and Logistics, employing more than 7000 people across eight distribution centres.
Position: Warehouse Operative
Location: South Elmsall, Pontefract
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: Afternoon Shifts; Sunday to Thursday 14.30 to 23.00; Tuesday to Saturday 16.30 to 01.00am
Salary: £8.58 per hour (Hourly rate after 22.00: £10.30 per hour)
Excellent rates of pay per hour; Discounted staff shop; Subsidised canteen, with fresh hot and cold options available daily; Starbucks Coffee onsite; Free parking; Bonus Scheme; Pension Scheme; ShareSave Scheme; Life Assurance; Staff Discount
About the role:
We are looking for committed individuals to join our team and be part of one of the UK’s leading retail brands as Warehouse Operatives! From our Warehouses we send stock to Next stores and fulfil online customer orders from the UK and aboard.
- Work in a customer focused way, ensuring that you are contributing to the best possible experience, and meeting the needs of our stores and customers
- Fulfil customer and store orders by picking, packing and dispatching products to flow through our warehouse
- Respond swiftly to the various needs of the business. This includes occasionally supporting other departments, as well as being willing to work additional hours when necessary
- Perform general warehouse duties
- Have a positive attitude and approach to work
- Accommodating with working hours
You may have experience of the following: Warehouse Operative, Warehouse Assistant, Order Picker, Order Packer, Goods in, Good Out, Distribution Centre Operative, etc.