Experienced warehouse operatives
Temporary – 4 weeks work IMMEDIATE START
Blue Arrow Derby are looking for a Warehouse Operative to support our client in the Ashbourne areas of Derby
This is a large based manufacturing company based in Ashbourne. We require warehouse staff to pick orders, load them on to cages and the push the cages on to the Lorries ready for dispatch.
The role will require someone who is not afraid of hard physical work, as they are long hours where you are constantly on your feet and moving products and pushing cages.
This role has an immediate start for the right candidates, and is able to provide ongoing work.
Shift times are Monday to Thursday 8am till 5pm Friday 8am till 2pm
Due to the location of the site it needs to be a driver who has a full UK driving license and with access to their own vehicle.
Key duties include:
- Warehouse Duties
- Manual handling
- Packaging the product for distribution
- Flexible shifts
- Holiday entitlement
- Dedicated consultant
- Blue Arrow uniform
- Weekly pay
- Previous experience within the warehousing environment
- Hardworking and reliable
- Must be able to get to Ashbourne
- Must be polite and friendly.
- Happy to work on their feet for long periods of time and in a cold fridge environment
- UK full driving License ESSENTIAL
- Able to start immediately
So if you think this is just what you’re looking for then click APPLY TODAY! Or give us a call at our office and we will be happy to help.