Ashford Neath Recruitment are specialists within the industrial, warehousing, transport logistics and commercial sectors on both a temporary and permanent basis.
Our client is a leading third-party logistics (3PL) and supply chain solutions provider in the UK and Ireland. As the largest British logistics company, they work in industry sectors as diverse as milk, defence, energy, retail, consumer goods and construction, supporting every stage of development and adding value through their supply chain expertise and innovative approach to logistics challenges.
We are looking for determined and accomplished individuals to join our team and client on-site in Lichfield.
* Delivering KPI’s both productively and accurately to ensure we deliver a seamless journey for our customers whilst maintaining a high level of health and safety within the warehouse operation
* Working Part time – Saturday Sunday 06.00am – 14.00pm
* Any experience within a warehouse setting is advantageous but NOT essential
* Worked independently before and as part of a team to achieve KPI’s and targets effectively
* Must understand the importance of delivering excellent customer service
* Previously worked in a fast-paced environment where a high-volume workload must be achieved
* Is able to show initiative and provide solutions to their team to work more effectively
The company really value their people and offer a friendly working environment, therefore, they focus on developing your skills and offer a competitive salary is offered as well as providing you with some great company benefits.
* Company pension scheme
* 20% discounts for selected stores
* Loyalty bonus – after 5 years’ service of £250
* Cycle to work scheme available with secure bike racks on site
* Health management LTD
* Discounted RAC membership and airport car parking
* Christmas staff parties
* Onsite gym
* Employee of the month and year awards
* Rewards recognition scheme (EPIC)
* Canteen on site
* Free on-site parking
Ashford Neath Recruitment Ltd focuses on the recruitment of talent in Worcestershire, Warwickshire the West Midlands. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment, we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications Ashford Neath receive we are unable to give all applicants individual feedback on each job application. If you have not heard from one of our consultants within 2 weeks of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful
Role: Warehouse Operative PART TIME
Job Type: Permanent
Location: WS13, Staffordshire,
Apply for this job now.
17 days ago
Part Time Promotions