60 branches, a customer base of 100,000 retailers and a product range of over 25,000 items – Bestway is the largest independent food wholesaler in the UK. We’ve achieved our success by offering the best prices, service and choice to help retailers build their businesses.
We currently have an opportunity for a receptionist to join the team at our Romford branch. Using your experience of working in a customer facing environment you will provide an excellent welcome to customers and visitors to the depot and act as a first point of contact for all telephone enquiries.
Key responsibilities include:-
- Providing excellent customer service at all times
- Acting as the first point of contact for all telephone enquiries, responding appropriately
- Taking telephone orders and advising customers of relevant promotions in order to boost sales
- Ensuring that all visitors to site sign in to maintain compliance from a health and safety perspective
- Making announcements throughout the depot
- General administration duties
We’re looking for someone with;
- Experience of working in a customer facing environment
- Excellent communication skills, in person and over the phone
- Enthusiastic and personable manner to represent the business appropriately
- The confidence to advise customers of current promotions
- Flexible approach to daily responsibilities
- Good organisational skills
- IT proficiency
In return for your hard work and commitment we offer a competitive salary and holiday (inclusive of statutory holidays) and pension. This role is working Part Time. At Bestway, we’re passionate about meeting our customers’ needs and working as a team to grow our business. So if you’re looking for an opportunity to make an impact in an ambitious company that’s built its way up from humble beginnings, you could be the person we’re looking for.