One of the Derbyshire regions most reputable and established companies are looking for the best Warehouse Operatives based around Alfreton.
Our client are responsible for providing goods and services to thousands of customers throughout the UK, due to their continued growth and expanding customer base, they need a team that are able to help them through the demanding orders.
We are seeking a team of at least 10 people who are able to work in a distribution environment, that is reliant on a speedy turnaround of goods coming in and then out again very quickly.
Initially this role can offer two weeks work to start with, this may be extended but does depend on performance and if it suitable for yourself. Our client does use us throughout the year!
The working hours
The working hours will be Monday to Friday 9am till 5pm. There is also another shift pattern of 6am till 6pm Monday to Friday too. There may be occasional weekends but this may be confirmed once you are registered and working for the company.
If you have a car and are flexible with travel great! If you’re limited to public transport, there are bus routes available however you must have flexibility in this due to the locations and shift times. Our Client is based in the South Normanton areas of Alfreton, located close by the Mcarthur Glen Village.
Main Duties include:
- General Warehouse Duties
- Picking and packing orders
- Labelling and wrapping of products
- Loading goods onto vehicles
- Checking stock
- Manual handling
- Packaging the product for distribution
- Fantastic company to work for
- Chance for overtime when worked more than 37.5 hours per week!
- Great rates of pay at £9p/h
- Holiday entitlement
- Access to high street discounts
- Company pension scheme
- Automatic entry to Blue Arrow ‘Superstar of the month’ award, giving you the change to win high street shopping vouchers.
- Dedicated consultant
- Blue Arrow uniform
- Weekly pay
- Previous experience within the Production/warehousing environment
- Hardworking and reliable
- Safety boots
- Able to work on a temporary assignment, happy to work flexible shifts. I.E. on week on every few weeks.
- Must be able to get to Alfreton
- Must be polite and friendly.
- Happy to work on their feet for long periods of time
- Able to start immediately
So if you are looking for your next opportunity then CLICK APPLY TODAY and we will be in touch to discuss your application.