York, YN, GB, YO91 1XY
Nestlé UK & Ireland
York, Gatwick, or other factory locations
Salary £35,000 -£38,000 (depending on experience) + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Wellbeing Manager to join our award winning Nestle UK & I Health & Wellbeing team reporting in to the Market Health & Wellbeing Manager as part of our Workplace and Wellbeing Team. You’ll implement the Wellbeing agenda across the office and factory locations. Be a catalyst for the acceleration of our wellbeing strategy, promoting and fostering a culture that drives safety, productivity, openness and empowerment.
This is an exciting role, where you will work closely across all areas of our factory and offices providing best in class wellbeing and health education, guidance and governance. You’ll be working in a matrix organisation that has reporting lines in the UK but with strong links into our EMENA business so you’ll be comfortable navigating your way through the complexity this naturally brings. You’ll also:
- Support the successful execution of the Wellbeing strategy across all of our business’s.
- Be a key driver in creating a culture where our people have the tools to make great life choices in regard to all aspects of their health and wellbeing
- Support us to change the health behaviours of our employees to meet our business needs now and in the future
- Support and execute great communication strategies
- Use data to drive insight and build a data driven programme to support our employees in behaviour change
- You will recruit a team of Wellbeing Champions to support you with embedding the Wellbeing strategy
- Collaborate with and influence expert resources/line managers/HR/safety professionals to support and influence market health needs
- Work closely with our in house occupational health team and safety teams to support a holistic approach to employee health
- Work with the Wellbeing Champions deliver our wellbeing agenda across all sites
- Be a great coach and be able to engage and influence
You’ll be a self-sufficient and results-focused individual. Ideally, you will have worked within a matrix environment but it’s not essential. Saying this you will have worked in a role where you’ve had a good understanding of the Wellbeing agenda and have a passion in creating a robust Wellbeing programme across multiple sites with varied stakeholders .
- Have an excellent eye for detail and understand how your decisions impact the wider business strategy for us.
- Have great communication skills that enable you to influence and develop positive relationships across all levels of the business
Most importantly, you’ll know the importance of being able to flex your style when prioritising work in an environment can be ambiguous but a great place to work
What can we offer in return? Great benefits you’d expect from a business the size of Nestlé – in the shape of a competitive salary and benefits package, bonus scheme, 25 days holiday plus statutory holidays plus flex leave, pension scheme and a focus on personal development and growth all centred round a supportive and ambitious team.
The closing date for this role is Tuesday 13th October 2020
We are Nestlé, the largest food and Beverage Company. We are 328,000 people strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than 89.5 billion CHF in 2016, we have an expansive presence with 442 factories in more than 86 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.
Ready to take the next step?