We are looking 111 Call Handlers!!
Your new role will begin in Ashford, but by Summer 2022 expect to move into new premises in Gillingham.
This fantastic role would be suitable for anyone looking to start or continue a career within the health service and in particular those who are interested in helping others.
In this call centre environment ALL calls are critical and the role can be quite pressurised. Calls to the 111 service come through from the public and you must be able to deal with all calls and all callers in a calm, professional and courteous manner demonstrating empathy for the caller and ensuring that all callers feel comfortable and confident that their situation is being dealt with competently, effectively and in a timely manner.
Candidates for this position MUST be able to work NIGHTS AND WEEKENDS are also required all to work 6 of the 8 bank holidays in a year.
Hours available are 15, 20, 24, 30 and 37.5 hours per week
Training is an intensive full time 6 week programme, which MUST be passed to enable you to "go live" on the telephones in week 6.
This is 8 months in Ashford, but if you are happy to move to Gillingham we can look at temp to perm opportunities
Successful candidates will;
- Have excellent communication skills and ideally have experience within a call centre setting.
- Be resilient, as you will be taking distressing calls
- Have excellent telephone manner, as well as fast and accurate typing skills
- Good standard of education to GCSE level (or equivalent)
Benefits of working with Manpower?:
- 24/7 Support
- Weekly Pay
- Online Discount Codes, Special Offers with great National Companies
- View Payslips Online
- Holiday Allowance
- We will pay for your ENHANCED DBS free of charge
For more a informal discussion contact Beth on 01233 229506 or click apply!!