999 Call Handler's & 111 Call Handler's
Location: Milton Keynes
Upcoming courses available.
Our client based in Milton Keynes, is looking for candidates who are looking for a new challenge, to join their growing Emergency Call Handlers team and None Emergency Call Handlers team.
The right candidate will be able to work ALL unsociable hours, the rotas will be on a shift pattern which includes, evenings, nights, weekends and bank holidays. You must live local or be able to use public transport to Milton Keynes as there is no parking onsite. Please note, an enhanced DBS check, and NHS compliance check will take place if you're successful.
OVERALL PURPOSE/ROLE SUMMARY:
To receive and prioritise emergency 999 and none emergency 111 calls, urgent and routine calls from members of the public, other emergency services, hospitals, General Practitioners, and other healthcare professionals and to assist with all other duties required to provide the best possible standard of care to all patients and other health care professionals.
- To efficiently prioritise emergency, urgent and routine calls using a computer aided triage and dispatch system within the Trust's criteria based dispatching procedures to facilitate the appropriate and timely dispatch of resources.
- To assist the passing of messages to facilitate ambulance response to the procedural standard set.
- To operate telephony equipment specific to role, fax, radio and other communications equipment as required and in accordance with Trust Service Orders and procedures.
- To undertake designated duties in relation to major emergencies, or other incidents.
KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIPS (INTERNAL/EXTERNAL):
- Emergency Services
- GPs &Healthcare Professionals
- Trust employees
Weekdays - £9.09
Nights (after 6pm) and Saturdays - £12.27
Sunday - Public Holidays - £15.36
If you're ready for a new challenge, and have read and understood the above, apply today and we will be in touch with you.