Account DirectorAccount DirectorLocation – flexibleSalary - £50,000 - £80,000 + benefits including car allowance
A fantastic opportunity has arisen in the East midlands region for an experienced Account Director to join PIB Insurance Brokers. Our employee’s success isn’t measured on time spent in the office, so please talk to us about your flexible working needs. We have many sites across the UK, so whether this be working from home, logging on from another office then we would love to hear from you!
This role would suit an experienced Senior Corporate Account Executive / Director who is interested in management and leadership opportunities within PIB Insurance and who can manage an existing book of business.Key Accountabilities:
Key Performance Indicators:
- To promote the profile of PIB IB in line with Company Strategy and deliver solutions to the target market.
- Hold and maintain business relationships with clients and prospects and develop key stakeholder relations and strategic alliances with trade associations, business sectors and key target clients as required.
- Utilise communication and negotiation techniques and skills to clearly inform and educate clients and prospects about the features and benefits of products, ensuring that every customer receives a full complement of sales and upselling opportunities
- To collect and analyse client and prospect information and feedback and assist with the preparation of and delivery of insurance proposals based on their requirements.
- To acquire, maintain and record an accurate level of appropriate product and regulatory knowledge and skill as is appropriate for the role.
- To ensure that all statutory and company regulations are followed to protect clients, colleagues and the business interests of the company.
- To motivate and develop strong relationships with Account Handlers to support the relationships and aims of the team.
Qualifications / Experience:
- To be accountable for both team and individual Objectives and Performance targets for both sales and/ or retention to ensure targets are met or exceeded.
- Agree/deliver client service requirements, formulate, distribute and adhere to service plan
- Develop and secure new business opportunities in accordance with the budget set by Line Manager.
- Ensure that client satisfaction is the key to individual and collective success and align actions accordingly.
- Demonstrate commercial acumen by developing a sound understanding of insurance and how value can be added, costs saved or insurer loss ratios improved and take appropriate action to improve them.
- Contribute to a successful audit score both on individual audits along with team and business audits.
- Documented attendance at regular 121 sessions with your manager and identify appropriate training and self-development within CPD framework.
- 3/5 years experience of working in a similar role
- Cert/Dip CII qualification
- Work well under pressure and ability to adapt and remain flexible in approach
- Drives performance to succeed in a target based environment
- Excellent presentation skills, coupled with communication and negotiation skills to enable relationships to be built.
- Focus on customers, with effective use of verbal and listening skills
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. We believe that working together as one team across the Group is better for our customers, our businesses, and our employees, we offer excellent rates of pay, fantastic benefits and excellent career opportunities.
PIB Group is an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Ref: 101 238