- To provide professional advice and service to all clients.
- Effectively manage policy events following compliant processes ensuring that all customers are dealt with professionally and fairly.
- To retain existing customers and write new business by the continual development of relationships and delivery of excellent customer service.
- Determine appropriate solutions, structure, price and placement strategies that meet the clients’ needs and deliver profitable business for a range of clients.
- Provide quality service to clients, covering all details of their insurance arrangements, to advise, review, arrange and secure the appropriate cover at a competitive premium.
- Responsible for the review and action required on policy and client information.
- Be vigilant in day to day operations to identify and mitigate the impact of potential issues ensuring remedial action is taken where necessary.
- Build effective relationships, at all levels, with clients, prospects, associates, insurers and external specialists to maximise business opportunities.
- Build and continuously enhance relationships with PIB’s panel of insurers and maintain a profile within the insurance market.
- Proactively work with colleagues across the business to identify and maximise opportunities for growth.
- Place commercial lines business within approved markets to best meet the clients needs based on the knowledge of the client, the insurance market and industry sector proposition.
- Ensure clients are appraised of updates regarding political, regulatory and market changes that may impact them and their business.
- Reviewing the adequacy of covers and suitability of the terms being offered to clients,
- Liaising with relevant departments, to ensure all queries are resolved quickly and efficiently
Further informationAs well as a competitive salary we offer the following benefits -
- Minimum 5 GCSE, Grades A-C including English and Maths.
- Client service and administrative experience, adhering to processes and systems with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail, to support client service delivery.
- Basic understanding of the broking insurance market and the role of regulation and compliance.
- Competitive holiday allowance with the annual option to buy additional days
- Death in Service benefit of x4 salary
- Company pension scheme
- Very generous maternity and paternity leave packages
- A flexible benefits package which allows you to add additional benefits to your overall package
- Our benefits portal offers discounts on technology & electronics, cinemas, restaurants, days out, mortgage advice, travel and many more
- Referral schemes
- Discounted rates on PIB products
- We offer a first-class employee benefits and welfare package to support our employees with financial management, cycle to work scheme, counselling support, health screening, will writing, menopause support, books, stopping smoking and much more
- We also offer a wide range of discounts including a kids pass – giving you discount to over 4500 attractions and activities, discounts at hairdressers and beauticians, climate change projects with lots of other options to choose
- PIB has a comprehensive learning & development framework, including professional study options and apprenticeships which are available to all employees, and which will support your career development
- Being a part of our PIB Community Trust, we support fundraising where you can apply for grants from PIB Group towards your chosen charity
- PIB Group are committed to improving their environmental impact in a responsible way. From the individual actions that our colleagues take every day through to installing the right facilities across our premises, there are many measures in place to help reduce PIB’s carbon footprint.
We are proud of our success and growth and have been recognised for many industry awards across our business. If you wish to work for a company that truly puts people at the heart of their organisation, then we would love to hear from you. PIB operates a flexible working policy, and our management teams will talk to you about how that would meet both your flexible working needs and those of the business and role you are applying for. We would love to hear from you if you want to hear more about opportunities in PIB.
We are an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Ref: 135 181