We currently have a unique and exciting opportunity for an Account Handler to join our Optis team based at our modern offices on Fenchurch Street, London.
This role would suit someone who is either looking to develop their career within insurance with commercial insurance experience, or someone who is genuinely keen to start a career within this field of work. Training will be provided to enable you to progress successfully in this role
You will be highly articulate, with the confidence to be able to communicate at all levels both verbally and written, possessing emotional intelligence with a technical mind to deliver a quality service to clients. Dealing with policies for a range of clientele you will be highly customer focused, having a high level of attention to detail and the natural researching ability to deliver a quality service.Location:
Our office is based on Fenchurch Street in Central London and is easily accessible via London transport.Responsibilities:
- You will be providing administrative support and assistance to the department with their day-to-day administration and account broking, managing renewals and the renewals process and prepping documentation for broking,
- You will be liaising with underwriters to obtain quotations, providing any additional information, and communicating terms to the client brokers as and when required,
- You will be preparing cover notes, slips, debiting and other pre/post-order documentations and processes,
- In all your dealings with your Broker Partners, you will promote and be mindful of the general principles of compliance including but not limited to Treating Customers Fairly, Financial Crime, Data Protection and Anti – Bribery procedures,
- You will be keen to develop in insurance or have commercial insurance experience,
- You will be naturally charismatic, having a customer focus nature, with ability to build excellent rapport,
- You will have excellent communications skills, being grammatically articulate when speaking or writing to clients,
- You will be computer literate with good experience of using MS Office Suite - basic level of MS Excel,
- You will have administrative experience, with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail,
- You will be highly organised with the ability to manage workloads and prioritise,
- You will be Cert CII qualified, or working towards a Diploma (desirable but not essential),
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. We believe that working together as one team across the Group is better for our customers, our businesses, and our employees, we offer excellent rates of pay, fantastic benefits and excellent career opportunities.
PIB Group is an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Ref: 102 654