Account Handler - Property / Casualty
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Account Handler to join our UK Property and Casualty Team which is based at our London City office.Key Responsibilities
We are looking for an enthusiastic and conscientious individual with a good understanding and knowledge of the London Market Insurance Industry.You will be;
- Handling all types on combined, property and casualty business
- Dealing with agents and underwriters by phone, e-mail and in person
- Supporting the account managers and account execs
- Managing a growing portfolio of business
- You will provide administrative support as and when required
- You will have good experience within Property and Casualty and looking to develop your career with a leading company.
- Experience of preparing MRC slips and broker policies essential
- You will need to have excellent communication skills both verbal and written, be organised and be a good team player.
- will require a good understanding of document production and the processes and procedures
- Having wholesale experience would be an advantage, however isn’t essential
With this role there is flexibility available to work from home 1 – 2 days a weekFurther informationAs well as a competitive salary we offer the following benefits -
- Competitive holiday allowance with the annual option to buy additional days
- Death in Service benefit of x4 salary
- Company pension scheme
- Very generous maternity and paternity leave packages
- A flexible benefits package which allows you to add additional benefits to your overall package
- Our benefits portal offers discounts on technology & electronics, cinemas, restaurants, days out, mortgage advice, travel and many more
- Referral schemes
- Discounted rates on PIB products
- We offer a first-class employee benefits and welfare package to support our employees with financial management, cycle to work scheme, counselling support, health screening, will writing, menopause support, books, stopping smoking and much more
- We also offer a wide range of discounts including a kids pass – giving you discount to over 4500 attractions and activities, discounts at hairdressers and beauticians, climate change projects with lots of other options to choose
- PIB has a comprehensive learning & development framework, including professional study options and apprenticeships which are available to all employees, and which will support your career development
- Being a part of our PIB Community Trust, we support fundraising where you can apply for grants from PIB Group towards your chosen charity
We are proud of our success and growth and have been recognised for many industry awards across our business. If you wish to work for a company that truly puts people at the heart of their organisation, then we would love to hear from you. PIB operates a flexible working policy, and our management teams will talk to you about how that would meet both your flexible working needs and those of the business and role you are applying for. We would love to hear from you if you want to hear more about opportunities in PIB.
We are an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Ref: 135 261