At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
Purpose: To maximise business and develop the account through to effective fulfilment.
Reporting to: Branch Manager
Location: Haverhill / Remote
Roles & Responsibilities
New Business Development
- To identify business opportunities through the day to day communication with the client
- Meeting the Key Stakeholders face to face to education and promote the business
- Gain wallet share and new business through presentations and account analysis
- Ensure sufficient marketing activity to meet the clients fulfilment
- Create value through market intelligence, insights and QBR's with relevant parties, keeping the client abreast of the local market and other influences which could impact eg. Legislative
Maximising existing temporary business
- To manage the total relationship with the client, maintaining a consistent high level of service delivery, whilst ensuring further new opportunities
- Maintaining the revenue and Gross Profit of the account, ensuring all additional revenue opportunities are taken
- Manage the implementation of projects and new services. Projects may include pay reviews and legislative/compliance changes
- 100% fulfilment of all requirements
- Workforce and Resource planning to maintain across all shifts and retain temporary workers
- Onsite check ins and support with temporary on-boarding on an adhoc basis
- Conduct temporary surgeries
- Maintain and develop relationships through regular reviews to establish ongoing needs and continuous improvement opportunities
- Working with Category Management and Human Resources to ensure that service requirements are understood and implemented in line with the client's expectations
- Conduct regular quality assessments to include quality of service of temps and applicants to the client
- Address any issues in a timely manner and identify solutions with relevant parties keeping regular face-to-face contact
Training and Development
- Demonstrate a 'Role Model' commitment to self-development, creating a culture of learning and self-development within Operations
- Support fulfilment of all Management Information
- Work with the client to develop processes to ensure consistent delivery
- Ensuring internal communications are updated in-line with the client's technical specifications
- Ensure compliance with Company, Client and Legislative requirements
- Maintain and control the accurate data using legislative and compliance company systems
- Ensure an effective and secure system for all information / data
- Comply with the Company's Business Ethics and standards of excellence
- Monitor and communicate financial and performance targets and actual performance achieved both as individual and collective within operations
- Prepare monthly and annual forecasts
- Adhere to contract terms in relation to fees, margins and payment terms
- Monitor customer service through the Quality Management Programme
- Action effective controls in line with BS ISO 9002 standards
- Promotion of Brook Street's professional image through the appearance and conduct
- Maintain housekeeping standards
At ManpowerGroup, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
ManpowerGroup are a Level 3 Disability Confident Leader, for our commitment to helping those with disabilities into employment. Level 3 Leader status is an external validation of our commitment to supporting those with disabilities to obtain and retain meaningful employment.
As an organisation, we want to meet the recommended core standards for a healthy workplace as set out for all employers in the government's thriving at work report. We recognise creating cultural changes in an organisation is a complex task that requires a multi-tiered approach, which is why we have trained over 50 Mental Health First Aiders within our organisation to make a positive difference to our workforce.
If you feel you require any reasonable adjustments in order to apply for a vacancy at ManpowerGroup UK or its affiliated brands please email or speak directly to your Talent Acquisition Business Partner.
Please click apply for immediate consideration